Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Continuum of Boredom

The boredom continues. . .to this day. Currently I am so bored at work that I decided to finally start my blog. Currently I am a librarian in Orlando, Florida, but the poor pay and lack of respect continues to prey on my concious, making me wonder if I have made the right choices in my life or not. Everyday I look into my mirror and wonder, "Is this really who I wanted to be?" Honestly I can't seem to answer that question and it does disturb me. So I'll continue to ponder, to wallow in my boredom and think, and to of course share these musing with you.

2 Comments:

At June 07, 2005 9:09 PM, Blogger Fire-Eyes said...

Bored..I can find things for you to do. ;) Just kiding. I love you oh, brother o'mine. Take care and i hope to see you or talk to you soon

 
At June 07, 2005 9:25 PM, Blogger Czarzhan said...

Welcome aboard, bro! Maybe this will help kick me in the tail about posting more often. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home