Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Looking for that Prince Charming

Last month I celebrate an anniversary of sorts. I celebrated my coming out of the closet. Finally, after years of stolen glances in High School, I admitted that I was gay. There I was on a couch at college, reading another students coming out story, and crying. To this day I remember that student and thank him. I wonder what he's up to now. It was also another type of celebration, the celebration of being a singleton. Yes, I'm still in the eternal search for that Prince Charming. But I still seem to be kissing frogs. I've dated a couple guys, but as the weeks turn into a month, they have all disappeared. As of yet I have not had a true long-term relationship. I wonder sometimes if I am destined to be single for life, then I just tell myself I haven't found the right man yet. Will I ever find him?? I don't know. I know I went on a date this evening. Will it turn into something, or just be another one of those one night coffees? I always try to maintain a positive attitude. But still I am single and the near future does not look rosy. But I still kiss the frogs, and hope at least one of them turns into my Prince.

1 Comments:

At November 05, 2010 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just put a chainsaw up your ass and start it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home