Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Victorian eCardsToday is the day that we give thanks. A time to spend with family and friends. Of course stuffing ourselves silly on turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and assorted other gastronomical delights. My question today though is what are you thankful for? I am thankful that I am healthy. I am thankful for my family, their love and support, care and concern. But this year I am mostly thankful for the family that one creates, which this year includes my best friend SCL, and his boyfriend. This year, the three of us have a small, intimate dinner planned. These are memories, and friendships that can last a lifetime. Take some time, ponder, reflect, and let's hear what you are thankful for this year.

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.customsigngenerator.com lets you make some funny custom e-cards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home