Monday, October 17, 2005

Drunken Antics

My weekends have never been the same since I met SCL. He's become an important part of my life. Better than a boyfriend, he's my BEST friend. And I couldn't ask for any better than him. Again this weeekend, we hung out, drank, and just had loads of fun. Sometimes our weekends are filled with, for lack of a better term, "drunken antics." This weekend was no different. Friday night we started out after work with our usual fare, drinks and dinner. We puttered around online for a bit, then decided to go out. We made it as far as the corner store before turning back. He was in no condition to drive, and, well, I can't drive a stick. So on the way back to his place we ran over a tree. Well more like a bush. . .more specifically a Crape Myrtle. Since his top was down, I got brunt of the tree across my front. Needless to say we spent the rest of the weekend cleaning out tree parts from the car. We still laugh and shake our heads when we pass by the tiny stump that was left. Well we behave ourselves more in the future? . . .in moderation, in moderation. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home