Thursday, October 06, 2005

Swearing Off Men

Yes, I'm swearing off men. Sounds easier than it looks though. Unlike bisexuals, I am 100% gay, I have no fall back position when it comes to sex besides the right hand. Seriously, the thought of sex with women (shudders), I came out of one of those at birth and I ain't going back in! So even though bisexuals have their choice between men and women, personally I think they're just plain greedy, I love men and it is men for which I am swearing off. Men, for all intent and purposes, are pigs. There never is a good man around when you need one. And when one does show up, they are either straight, in a relationship, or in the end, a jerk. I shall henceforth (or at least for the next couple months, until after I move) become celibate. Of course I'm going to need the constitution of a saint to pull this one off. Which then gets me to thinking saint = Catholic = priest = sexually repressed = ah hell, I'm screwed. I know my limbido will get the best of me in the end. After all, I am only human. But at least I can try and put in a good show and attempt to swear off men.

2 Comments:

At October 06, 2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Fire-Eyes said...

what the hell happened?

 
At October 10, 2005 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, swearing off men, hmmm. I just can't see it. Well at least you do like to play with the titties. I wish you luck. That actually leaves a few men for the rest of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home