Monday, September 26, 2005

Whatever the Wind May Blow

The winds of change are coming. Events have been put into motion, and what may come I do not know. All I know is that right now I'm willing to take a chance on change. This change of course will involve a move, whether small or extreme, sometime before the year is out I will be moving. The nice thing though is that I won't be moving alone. I will have my best friend at my side. This weekend he and I had a major heart to heart and we have both come to the conclusion that the time is nigh for a change. We have both come to a point in our lives that we realize our time in Orlando is nearing the end. I personally need to grow, to expand my horizons outside of city that I no longer feel is my home. My instinct, that inner self, nags at me. In my gut I feel that the time is now for something, anything, to bring about a change. For me it was the day I met SCL, the one person in my life who, in a matter of weeks, has become my catalyst. In truth, we've become each other's catalyst. We've become each other's confidant. For once we both have found someone who felt the same way inside, that something needs to finally change. And we both agree that together, we will face this change. We, he, I stand at the precipice looking at the endless horizon before us. Our future lies out there somewhere, and we will face it together, whatever the wind may blow our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home