Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What the Vorlon Knows

Okay, so I'm really really bored at work, and have nothing whatsoever to do. Decided I would post one of those ever so endearing surveys. It's not much, but somehow I like just being a mystery encased in an enigma.

Who are You?
Name?Gregory R. Mullins
Nicknames?Greer, Hatter
Age?31
Height & Weight?5'11 and 200 lbs
Hair & Eye Color?Dirty Blonde with Grey/Blue Hazel Eyes
Live where?Orlando (if there ever was a gateway to Purgatory, this is it)
Siblings?2, 1 sister and 1 brother
Marital Status?Single, alas Single
Occupation?Librarian. . .just call me Marian and be done with it. :o)
What do You Want?
Dreams?Become a Sign Language Interpreter. Write a novel. Visit every National Park.
Hobbies?Photography. Writing. Reading. Knitting.
Where are You Going?
Travel?Just about anywhere and everywhere. Wish I could just win the lotto, retire, and just travel and write. . .
Live?I have a top five list of cities to move to: Portland, Seattle, Boston, Denver, & Phoenix. Though I'm sure this will change. . .
Who do You Serve, and Who do You Trust?
Friends?Many acquaintances, very few true friends.
Religion?Still Searching. . .

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home