Friday, July 29, 2005

Walking Dead

I have again entered the ranks of the walking dead. Since my ASL 1 class is now over (and let me tell you I passed with flying colors) and the next class doesn't start until the end of August, I once again decided to offer my services at work. This of course entails teaching a general education course. So along with my duties as librarian, I am also, once again, super instructor. Believe me I have to be. Coming in to work at 8:00 am and then not leaving again until 10:45 pm, I am run down, beat, and becoming downright surly, yet I still have to be so. . .perky for those night students. Bleh!! After the first week my students know better, wait until I tell them about my times of the month. But I look at it this way, the money sure is nice. Now let's just hope they give me that promotion or I'm sure to go ballistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home