Monday, September 19, 2005

Red, White, & Nude

I am white boy. . .very white. English, Irish, Scottish, Danish, Dutch background. . .so very white. Which means that I should remember that I need sunscreen when I go to the beach, right?! Well dumb me forget yesterday, and of all days to forget too. A friend and I decided to go to the coast and visited our local gay nude beach. Well we laid out, played in the surf, met this cute guy from North Carolina, and three hours later headed home. Though the damage was done. We were now both red from head to toe, literally. Even our bums bore the sweet reddness of sunburn. Now. . oh dear. . kill me now. I never knew a sunburn could hurt so bad, especially when it's difficult to sit down. But boy did I ever have the time of my life.

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2005 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Greer.
I its fairly(hehe) obvious someone posted, so here I have came, I have seen, and I have posted.
Har har har lmao.
Gilly

 
At September 26, 2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web traffic: Nearly 4,500 read blogs on a busy Sunday on the Web
Sunday following a Penn State game usually brings strong Web traffic. Yesterday's was the best so far this year.
se submission is over-rated, I think, but info on this and other stuff can be found at www.webindiayellowpages.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home