Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hacking Up a Lung

I know, the title doesn't really seem appeasing, but it really does describe the state of my weekend and currently my week. For over a week now I've been coughing something fierce, sicker than a dog. Can't even sleep properly. I'm a tosser, so everytime I turn, I end up hacking for several minutes, so no real sleep. Finally I've broken down and made a doctor's appointment for this afternoon. They probably tell me it's some sort of URI and put me on antibiotics. One good thing though has come from this, I've quite smoking!! Had to really, couldn't take the hacking, let along the hacking after I'd take a puff. Though let's just say that these past five days have been rather interesting. Bitchdom to the nth degree!!! Just so pleasant to be around. (Big SMILE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home