Thursday, September 29, 2005

Telling 'Im Off

Beginning of this month I was again looked over for a promotion, my position taken by someone else. Which of course, as I have written earlier, made me feel like I had been sucker punched. Well today I finally had enough. All this bitterness and bile had been building in my system for a month now and I had to get rid of it. So I finally told the back-stabbing sycophant off. What a catharsis it was!! I told him in not so uncertain terms that I didn't trust him, didn't like him, and that I generally felt he stole that promotion away from me. Of course he told me that he never knew I was up for the promotion or he would have never taken it, which I know for a fact from my supervisor is not true. Though he still basically lies to my face, and grovels profusely before me, knowing that he'd be farther in chaos with his department than he is now had it not been for the effort and work I had put into that department before hand, I feel better about my self. It feels good to just purge these emotions, rather than let them fester inside. Healthier in the long run too. Will I ever get the raise or promotion I deserve. Unknown. Though I'm still looking for other avenues to pursue. The future comes as it may, for good or ill.

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weblogs have reinvigorated "overdue" debate about journalistic methods and ethics
On September 12, the European Parliament hosted a debate on the use of weblogs. The debate was one of three debates on the implications of the information society.
thanks, the wholesale man

 
At September 29, 2005 5:20 PM, Blogger Fire-Eyes said...

All right ...You go on with your bad self, my brother! I am very proud of you. I love you sweet an wish you the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home