Friday, October 21, 2005

Midnight Rendezvous

I am not one for one-night stands or just hooking-up. However, every once in awhile my hormones get the best of me and I end up thinking with the other head. Last night ended up being one of those nights. Sitting alone in the dark, whiling away the hours in a chatroom, I find myself talking with an individual that peaked my interest, in more ways than one. Before long I'm talking to him on the phone, then 'lo and behold I find myself at his door. Needless to say we all know what happened after that, twice! But we also talked, for awhile, I ended up spending nearly two hours with this guy last night. I found him attractive, both inside and out. I told myself I would know what I want when I found it. This guy is what I want. Unfortunately, as with everything in my life, there's a catch. He has a boyfriend, a boyfriend he hasn't seen in months due to travel schedules, but a boyfriend nonetheless. As is my luck, the good ones are either straight, or taken. And truthfully I never could wrap my though processes around the concept of an "open relationship." Now, though, I find myself in a quandry. The possibility is there of meeting again, repeating the events of last night (or rather early this morning). I don't know if I want to open that door, invest energy in something that I could regret at a later date. Should I persue a friendship, with benefits, or should I just walk away, leave it be. I still haven't learned I suppose to just treat sex as sex, to me it's always something more. In the end, I guess that's my biggest problem, and why I infrequently get laid to begin with. Ugh!

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 3:15 PM, Blogger ghostlight said...

And before anyone says anything. . .yes I know I was suppose to have sworn off men, but I did warn that my libido would get the best of me in the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home