Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Around the World

Saturday, SCL and I went to EPCOT. We spent most of the day in the World Showcase. It was mainly a day to relax, get some pictures, and fool around since neither of us know when we'd be able to ever go again. As is always the case when the two of us go out, the day consisted of steady drinking. I had cider in UK, plum wine in Japan, and wine in Italy. In fact we never really made it much past Italy. We ended up finding this really cute Italian boy. SCL and I flirted with him, he in turn flirted with us. He even spent a good portion of his break with us just talking. I definitely felt my heart beat fast around this one, but then again I have a real weakness for European men. *fans self* After dinner in Morocco, we headed back to Italy for more wine. We ended up staying there the rest of the evening, watching the fireworks that capped off the day. It was a wonderful day all around. Christmastime memories that will last a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home