Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Got Tagged

I can't believe it. I've been tagged for a meme!! Never in my wildest dreams would I think this could happen. But after you've been in the blogdom for a while, it's bound to happen. I suppose I should thank yaniboy, and try my best at it.
The rules for this particular meme are as follows:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. scott
2. nathan
3. eddy
4. yaniboy
5. greer

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so: Okay, I really don't know how many people actually read my blog, so I really don't know if the people I tag will actually do it, but here goes nothing.

1. Fire-Eyes
2. Curtis
3. David
4. JJD
5. Do you really think I could come up with FIVE

Here we go...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm. . .well I would have been a senior in college, so packing up to leave the dorm and heading home for Christmas (a whole whopping 15 minutes across town. LOL)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Sitting at the same desk I am now.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Pretzels
2. Pumpkin Seeds
3. Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate
4. Almonds
5. Pringles

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Hey I'm Gay, what can I say
1. Seasons of Love (from Rent)
2. Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (from Les Miserables)
3. Leavin' on a Jet Plane - Peter, Paul, and Mary
4. Gypsy Rover - Folk Song
5. Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Move to London and use it as my base to hike Europe
2. Buy a Loft Apartment
3. Start a college fund for my Nephew
4. Invest some of it
5. Get a personal trainer and/or a home gym This is a good idea yani!!!

Five bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Smoking
3. Blabbering on and on and on and on and, well you get the picture
4. Keeping in touch with friends
5. Procrastination

Five things you like doing:
1. Photography
2. Hiking
3. Cooking
4. Going to the movies
5. Reading

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Cumberbums
2. Tightie Whities
3. Hawaiian shirts
4. Leather pants
5.

Five favorite toys:
1. Digital camera
2. iPod (I so want one!)
3. My laptop
4.
5.

Okay. . .there it is. I know I've left some blank, but then again my mind went blank on those. Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home