Friday, January 13, 2006

New Year, New Adventures

I know I haven't written in awhile and since truthfully I don't know if people even read this or not (and if they do, then by golly they should leave more comments), I've not been in any hurry to update. But a lot has happened since the New Year, so I thought I should share some of the latest updates.

The biggest update is my upcoming move. It's been a couple months in the planning, but the actual day is coming fast. Come the end of January I shall be moving to Jacksonville. Once in JAX, I have also decided that I will most likely go back to school to become a Massage Therapist. I've always been told I have a gift with my hands, and after two years of MT Instructors telling my that I should go into Massage Therapy, I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge.

Tell you the truth, I'm scared shitless. I'm one of those people that get comfortable in a place, in a situation, and find it tough to change. This move, even though it's only two hours away, is rather big for me. It's definitely a new adventure in my life. But I believe that it's a path I should have taken long ago. We shall see.

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 1:21 AM, Blogger Joshua R. Parsons said...

Hello. I read your blog every once in awhile. I hope your move is going well. take care. joshua r. parsons

 
At February 01, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Fire-Eyes said...

I read it!....please let me know how the move went and how you are doing

 
At November 05, 2010 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home