Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Catching Up

True, it has been awhile since I have posted, but so much has been going on in my life. I don't know where to start. I suppose I should start at the beginning. As of the end of January I have moved to Jacksonville with my best friend SCL. The move went well, but the job search is now whipping my ass. It is true that I currently am a substitute teacher for Duval County, but that isn't very stable and assignements right now are hit or miss. I've gotten another job with Pearson Educational Measurement, but that is only temporary, lasting until sometime in June. So major stress levels in that department. Which of course is hindering my attempt to quit smoking.

On the love front, nothing different. I'm still single, but no longer alone. One of the best things to come out of my move to Jacksonville was this great group of friends that I have met. We hang out almost every weekend and certain days during the week, depending on what is going on. It's like our own little Broken Hearts Club. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I love these guys. You should take a look at some of the pictures from our fun times together.


Now, if I could only get this job situation figured out, I'd have it made. . .for once in my life. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger Ken Summers said...

Keep us posted, eh? lol Well, I have no room to talk... i go for eons without updates. LOL Hope all is well with you by now...

 
At November 05, 2010 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do all of your new friends gang fuck your ugly ass???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home